Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be kind...

I love this quote.

I love it for it's simplicity and for it's deep rooted truth. There are a whole lot of people out there that are suffering on a myriad of different levels. Life is not easy.

This quote has been on my mind a lot this week as my thoughts and prayers go out to a family in our church congregation who lost a loving father and husband in a tragic accident. That poor wife lost the love of her life but will have to continue in her every day life.

She will likely be at the grocery store next week picking up something. By then, her puffy eyes will have ceased and she will look like every other woman in that store. But inside her heart still aches and she will still be in desperate need of comforting.

So be kind.

Everyone is fighting a hard battle.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this....I had not heard this quote before now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...