Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More Curtains...

My parents are in town which means we're doing a lot of playing and hanging out and eating really well! But you all know I'm the project queen and I always have a few projects up my sleeve to pull out when the opportunity arises. With both my mom and dad visiting, the opportunity continues to arise!

I sat on the floor for almost two hours tonight cutting material for more curtains. After I make these, I think I might take a curtain hiatus (although there are still plenty of rooms that still need some!). Kneeling on the floor is doing a number on my knees and back. 20130226-photo (24) photo 20130226-photo24.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You have amazing taste! I've enjoyed reading about your house projects, although it does give me the itch to make new curtains too and there is no time!
    P.S. I found your blog through Shawni. Hope you don't mind my lurking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...