Friday, July 5, 2013

Funny Comment...

Mr. B is at that stage where he loves to talk and yet 80% of the time you can't understand a darn thing that comes out of his mouth. Often I just smile and nod and then distract him so he doesn't get frustrated that I'm not listening to him. While we were in Idaho he said the same thing over and over again and I had no clue what he was saying. A couple days later he was saying the same thing and I tried my hardest to understand him but I was getting nowhere. Later, we were driving in the car and a Black Eyed Peas song came on and he started shaking his head in his seat and started singing along.

And then it hit me, I knew exactly what he had been saying so many times before but his interpretation was a little off. Instead of the correct lyrics, "Pump it, louder. Pump it, louder." He sang, "Bump it, Owie. Bump it, Owie." He had been walking around the house saying it over and over again and I had no idea he was jamming out to the BEP!

1 comment:

  1. Would you share your jello recipe from last year? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...