Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Science Museum...

We're getting good use out of our science museum pass (here) and made a trip there yesterday so Steve could join in the fun. I have a love/hate relationship with places like this - I love that there is so much for the kids to see and touch and do, I love that Mr. B can touch whatever he wants without fear of it breaking, I love that they want to keep going back. I hate how hard it is to try and keep track of three active kids as they run from exhibit to exhibit and how crowded it can get at times. Having Steve with us made it much more enjoyable for all of us. One of us could keep an eye on the runner (Bennett) while the other could walk through and explain things to Hallie and Hunter.  photo 20130902-DSC_4210.jpg photo 20130902-DSC_4219.jpg We thought this screen in the digital room was pretty cool; it recognized shadows and would drop pixels from the top of the screen and they would fall around your shadow. It kept Steve and I entertained for a while as well!  photo 20130902-DSC_4224.jpg  photo 20130902-DSC_4230.jpg We stayed until closing time and even then we took the kids away from it against their wills. I'm sure we'll pay another visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...