Thursday, January 30, 2014

Kid's Valentine Card Printables...

Valentine's day is just around the corner - Hallie asked me the other day what her valentine is going to be this year. Good Question. Haven't put any thought into it. Then in my inbox this week I had several people request last year's valentine printable. Which means there's a whole group of people out there already on the ball. I'm typically that person - this bathroom remodel is knocking me off my game!

Here's last years cards: Life with Fingerprints: Valentine's Day Free Printables Life with Fingerprints: Valentine's Day Free Printables I don't go overboard with these little things (lets be serious, the kid receiving it quickly removes the candy and tosses the card!) - the simpler the better and I make the kids work on them; cutting out or attaching candy. Once I design it, I can use it for another kid the next year which helps me out. By the time Cannon is passing out cards he'll have a library to choose from.

Here are links to the cards above.

Download Airhead Valentine

Download "Write" Valentine


Speaking of Valentine's Day - does a card box get much cuter than this. (here) Life with Fingerprints: Valentine's Day Bee Box There's no way she's beating that this year.

More Valentine's fun here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...