Thursday, November 13, 2014

Easy shelves...

These are my favorite shelves - three pieces of wood and done in no time. I made two 10 foot shelves for my son's room only to change my mind. It's not easy finding a place for two 10 foot shelves in your house. I cut one in half and found the perfect wall in my office for two 5 foot shelves.
Life with Fingerprints: DIY Photo Ledge/Shelf
Life with Fingerprints: DIY Photo Ledge/Shelf
Of course the shelves sat empty for a time because I couldn't figure out what I wanted in my office space. But they're full now and they make me happy.

I love this wall because it embodies who I am. Some of my favorite photos, favorite people, favorite places, favorite memories and my favorite collection of cameras. Including my dad's old Canon SLR. Life with Fingerprints: DIY Photo Ledge/Shelf
Life with Fingerprints: DIY Photo Ledge/Shelf

10 comments:

  1. Love the way you decorated these shelves! Came together so nicely! So darling with your curtains too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! What is the paint color on the walls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve (or Lisa!). The color on the walls is Benjamin Moore Cumulous Cloud.

      Delete
  3. P.S. Don't know why google posted this as Steve, but Steve is my husband, this is Lisa saying that your walls are "darling" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, but I couldn't find "Cumulous Cloud" on the Benjamin Moore site. Is it an older color? Is it definitely BM paint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats because I misspelled Cumulus! There's no "o" in it! I just looked it up and its there but it looks pretty tan online - it really is gray.

      Delete
  5. Where are the instructions? All I see are pictures of the finished wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a link to one of my previous posts in the first sentence of the post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...