Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gilbert Turkey Trot...

Here's my latest design project:
Life with Fingerprints: Gilbert Turkey Trot, marathon design
For those in the area, the Gilbert Turkey Trot takes place Thanksgiving morning and it's not too late to sign up. I know there are a lot of trots out there, but this one is near and dear to my heart as 100% of the proceeds go to charity. But not just any charity, they go to my niece's charity, the I love Lucy Project.
Life With Fingerprints: I love Lucy Project
Lucy has a syndrome called Bardet-Biedl (BBS) which causes blindness, obesity and many other health issues.

Lucy is one of thousands of children who's families are fighting to find cures for this debilitating syndrome. The goal of the "I Love Lucy Project" is to work with doctors and scientists to stop the effects of BBS before it's too late.

So come and join us for the 1 mile family fun run or if you're feeling more ambitious run the 5K to burn off all the calories you haven't eaten yet! For more information or to sign up go to www.gilbertturkeytrot.com. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...