Monday, December 15, 2014

Ornament Graveyard...

Here's the first casualty of the holiday season...unfortunately it wasn't the last.
20141202-IMG_2757 photo 20141202-IMG_2757.jpg
In fact, we've had many casualties this year and I can't bring myself to throw away any of them. There's a corner on our kitchen counter that is currently serving as the ornament graveyard. A spot I put things I want/hope to fix - but in all likelihood they will sit there until I'm boxing up Christmas and at that point I'll be tired of seeing them and I'll throw them away without so much as another look.

I've made note as to how many ornaments I need to buy this year to break even. As well as a wreath. And lights. And a Christmas picture. It's been a rough year for the holiday decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...