Friday, March 20, 2015

Easter Decor...

With Easter just two weeks away, we're a little behind in pulling out our Easter decor but it's a high priority for the weekend!

Hallie and I were at the store this week and I found myself putting several Easter decorations in the cart only to realize I couldn't remember what we already had...so I committed to get everything out before buying yet another moss covered bunny.

Here are some fun decorations we made last year that we're excited to pull out again.
Life with Fingerprints: Cheap and easy Easter framed art using Pellon and a homemade frame
Easter Bunny Frame

Life with Fingerprints: Salt dough egg ornaments for Easter, easy craft for kids
Easter egg salt dough garland

Life with Fingerprints: Wooden Easter egg crafts
Painted Easter Eggs

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...