Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Finished product...

I do a lot of design work. Corporate. Church. Families and friends. Most the time I send the artwork to the printer and the finished product ends up being delivered to the client without me ever seeing the final product. So when I do happen across my work out in public it's always fun.

I was at Walmart yesterday morning in the check-out line. The lady in front of me turned around and I recognized her shirt as one that I designed for a Stake girls camp in the area. I had never seen the shirt complete and I loved the way it turned out. I complimented her shirt and then in full-disclosure told her I designed the shirt.

Later that evening we were out and about and from a distance I saw another shirt that looked familiar. I recently designed a family reunion shirt and although I couldn't be positive, the front looked familiar. Sure enough the back sealed the deal. I liked it better printed up than I did on my computer screen.

I love what I do - especially when I see it finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...