Thursday, October 15, 2015

Childhood in realtime...

I realize the majority of my photography is "event photography". We go on a hike, I take pictures. We go on a trip, I take pictures. When we're out and about, I always have my camera. But where I spend the majority of my time - at home - I rarely pull out the camera, but they're the moments I want to remember.

I'm making a constant effort to photograph my children in realtime. Without a staged home or perhaps even a clean home - but it will be in the moment.

I want to capture moments like these two sitting so close to each other at such a big table in their striped shirts and they remained there without fighting for approximately 20 minutes.  photo 20151007-DSC_1673.jpg
Childhood is too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...