Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Savior is born...

It's hard to believe the month is half way over! You know what I love about this season - amongst all the fun traditions we do as a family and all the excitement that comes with it - I have been able to find quiet moments (usually at night when the kids are in bed) to reflect and ponder the birth of my Savior. Sometimes it's been through music or Christmas books and other times it's been in the quiet of the night with the just the Christmas tree lighting the room. Its hard to describe the overwhelming gratitude I have for my Savior - but perhaps the best description would be peace and hope. Which is exactly what I want to fill my heart with this season.

Here are a couple videos our family has enjoyed to remember the reason for the season.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...