Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas card 2015...

I'm always trying to come up with different ways to present our family in our Christmas card; you might remember the Lego pop up card from last year, the chalk drawings or when we were the Incredibles. We go the slightly non-traditional route when it comes to cards. This year was no different. I had it in my mind early on that it needed to be a spinning card and somehow I made it happen - it was a bonus that I got to tie up my kids in Christmas lights!

 Creative Christmas Card
Creative Christmas Card
Creative Christmas Card
Creative Christmas Card
Creative Christmas Card
Creative Christmas Card
Creative Christmas Card
Creative Christmas Card
Creative Christmas Card

5 comments:

  1. Love your ideas! Where do you have your cards printed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I work with several print vendors (most in the midwest from my time living there) in my graphic design work so when it comes to Christmas cards I have a list that I get bids from - and choose the cheapest option!

      Delete
  2. I'm been following you blog and in awe of your graphic design skills. It's one of my goals for 2016 but don't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a valuable skill set, but it can take years to get comfortable. My experience is the combination of my college education as well as 10 years of work experience. But it's never too late to learn. There's plenty of classes online that could help you out. I know nicolesclasses.com has some great introductory sessions to learn the programs (they're not cheap, but valuable) and I know there's many others as well. Its a great goal for 2016!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...