Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Star Student...

There's a big difference between boys and girls when it comes to school projects. When Hallie would get a project she would come home from school and demand that we work on it immediately because it was due in two weeks. Hunter gets a project and we're lucky if we find out before the due date has come and gone!

He was the star student a couple weeks ago and after a long week I was cleaning out his backpack when I came across a packet of information stating he was star student and a poster needed to be made and turned in on Monday. It was Thursday - four days later! I'm lucky I found it because it had important information regarding his "Star Report" which happened to be the next day and needed a parent to come present with him in class.

This is when Steve's new found flexible schedule comes in handy - He was able to be in the classroom and present facts about Hunter while I stayed home with two napping children.

I'm not sure who was more excited - Hunter or Steve!

 photo 20151113-IMG_4267.jpg
 photo 20151113-IMG_4265.jpg

3 comments:

  1. While I can TOTALLY relate to this story (Rob = Hallie), what impressed me the most was the Packers jersey Hunter was holding! Way to raise that boy right. GO PACK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hunter is Milwaukee's biggest fan. He's so proud that he was born there and he makes sure to let everyone know. He wears his Rogers jersey with pride.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...