Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Christmas break...part 2...

I was looking through Steve's pictures on his phone and I realized Christmas break (with family visiting) looked quite a bit different on his phone than what I captured on my camera. I'll be the first to admit I despise phone quality photos - however, I am grateful that it captures moments otherwise missed. Here's what my large camera missed:

Frisbee dodgeball - This game never gets old. We made up all sorts of fun games to keep us entertained that evening.
 photo 20151229-IMG_2916.jpg

We had a birthday party for my nephew turning four.
 photo 20151229-IMG_2923.jpg

We visited the Christmas house in our neighborhood - and the kids enjoyed the only snow that exists in 50 degree weather!
 photo 20151230-IMG_2941.jpg

Projector movie night; originally movie night was supposed to be set-up outside, but it was more snuggly and enjoyable atop all the bean bags inside.
 photo 20151231-IMG_2944.jpg

I laughed when I came across this picture from Bass Pro Shop. I was still in the store when these shenanigans went down and I love all their crazy faces.
 photo 20160101-IMG_2951.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...