Monday, February 15, 2016

38 weeks...2 weeks to go...

The panic has started to set in - we're having a baby in two weeks! I met with the doctor today and he keeps telling me I could have this baby at any time. I have to laugh because he's said the same thing with the last two kids and I've been induced the last two times. It's as though my body gets totally ready - three weeks early - and then it just sits there without much change. I'm not sure how the baby doesn't fall out before then!

I'll take advantage of two more weeks; finishing up work projects, gathering baby gear and supplies and making sure the other kids get lots of love and attention before their world gets a little crazy for a while.
 photo 20160211-DSC_5096.jpg

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I hope everything goes well for you. We just added our second two months ago and things are still a little crazy - I can't imagine what it will be like with the next one. Wishing you the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We'll be more than outnumbered so we're expecting crazy for a while. We'll be pleasantly surprised if it goes smoother than expected!

      Delete
  2. Ummm, is that you like right now? 38 weeks? You are tiiiiny! Good luck with everything! It is definitely panic time - ahhhh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel larger and more uncomfortable than I may look - long torsos are great for hiding babies and miserable to find swimsuits for! The countdown is on!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...