Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Briggs 1 month...

I was cleaning up my photo library when I came across many from Briggs' first month of life that I never posted. I kept thinking I was going to post them but the reality of the situation was I was drowning and blogging wasn't on the top of my priority list.

Instead I was snuggling this little guy. And every couple days I would have to pull out the camera because he was getting bigger.
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
Baby's first month photos
I want to go back to that stage - minus the postpartum emotions and recovery. I want to be in that moment without the grogginess. It seems cruel to have a woman go through all that she does to bring a baby into this world only to make the first month a difficult transition so she has a hard time remembering the snuggly, stay in a ball stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...