Thursday, June 9, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend...part 1...

We had our annual memorial day weekend in the mountains with Steve's family and it didn't disappoint. I think in all our years, this years weather was by far the best. Some years it's been chilly and rainy - this year the weather was ideal. Warm enough to be outside in shorts but not too warm we couldn't play tennis, volleyball, spikeball and swim.

Hallie and Hunter were with their cousins non-stop. They jumped from cabin to cabin keeping themselves busy. I'd get a periodic texts from family stating that my kids were headed to the pool or the game center with so-and-so. They'd usually find their way back to us when they were hungry - and even then they went hungry a few times because cousins are way better than food.
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Bennett and Cannon played with cousins, but required constant supervision. They think they are older than they are and sometimes had a hard time understanding why they couldn't run off on their own.
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Briggs was a commodity and was passed around for everyone to enjoy a snuggle. He never seems to tire of someone holding him and there were many loving arms vying for his cuddle. He even slept well for us while we were there which is always something that makes me nervous with traveling. More than anything I hate disrupting kids sleep schedules. (And he usually left his mark on anyone that would hold him. Notice Scott's shoulder!?)
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Memorial Day Fun
Its a good thing they love their cousin time!

2 comments:

  1. You have to send me those pics of Cannon/Luke (so funny) & Bennett/Jimmy. I didn't get a single one of them with their cousins. Did you get anything of Andrew & Hunter? These pictures remind me I need to bring my good camera with me more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to send me those pics of Cannon/Luke (so funny) & Bennett/Jimmy. I didn't get a single one of them with their cousins. Did you get anything of Andrew & Hunter? These pictures remind me I need to bring my good camera with me more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...