Wednesday, June 12, 2013

18 weeks (3 weeks late)...

Although this picture is a few weeks old, here is an 18 week picture of the growing belly. Life with Fingerprints photo 20130519-photo.jpg My friend, who is just a couple weeks behind me, had sent me a picture through text, so I took this to send one back. I'm wearing a lot of loose fitting clothing these days so many have commented I don't look pregnant. But here is proof that there is a bump underneath all the loose fabric, and this was several weeks ago. I wish I had regular photos from previous pregnancies to compare - but I don't because lets be honest, few people want proof of their weight gain during pregnancy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I had no idea...I guess you're cutting me off since we're not moving to AZ :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Not sure I have the nerve to post mine yet. I get too many comments on how I'm sticking out farther than I "should be". Oh well. You look great! As always :) I still can't believe you are having a boy. I'm anxious to see if he looks more like Hunter or Bennett!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable Kara! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...