Monday, November 11, 2013

Patriotic...

We had a flag placed outside our house today (a scouting fundraiser that delivers and removes the flag for several holidays throughout the year) and you should've seen the excitement on my kid's faces. Hallie ran upstairs to tell Hunter that there was a flag in our yard. We were trying to get out the door quickly this morning but the kids insisted that they do the pledge of allegiance first. I couldn't deny their sweet request. They ran out the door and got into position. I watched them from the front door and I noticed it was taking an awful long time - Hallie led first, then Hunter wanted to have a turn leading and then they were trying to teach Bennett. I didn't realize just how patriotic my children were!  photo 20131111-DSC_6468.jpg Happy Veteran's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your kids in their shorts on Veteran's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I love this post. It makes me happy they are so patriotic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...