Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hallie's Baptism Invitation...

I enjoy designing pieces for clients, but I absolutely love designing pieces for myself and my family. Sometimes I want to throw a party just so I can design correlating pieces. Then my kind, loving and logical husband steps in and reminds me that is a crazy thought process and cancels every imaginary party I start to plan!

Luckily for this invite, I didn't have to come up with an imaginary party - Hallie turned 8 and she was getting baptized and we invited friends and family to be with us on her special day. Life with Fingerprints: Baptism Invitation/Announcement Life with Fingerprints: Baptism Invitation/Announcement, LDS Baptism, LDS Baptism dress

3 comments:

  1. We were elated to see this in the mail! Thank you for thinking of us! We sure wish we could have joined you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute invite. You have some really neat talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara, you're my #1 hero. Love your blog so much. You're such a talented person. Some questions:
    1 Which camera do you use to take those amazing photos? Did you attend to a photography course or diy?
    2 Which software do you use to make those beautiful graphic art work? I have the Adobe pack here but still not so familiar with it. I'm using Apple Pages recently, but had a long story with Corel Draw.
    3 Did you attend a design course? If so, which one? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...