Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine day cards...Free Printables...

I love the excitement my kids have when getting their Valentine cards ready. They ask for at least two weeks before they need them and we end up doing them two days before they need them. For Hunter's preschool class he gave them cards with glow bracelets attached, "You make my heart glow". He meticulously signed his name on all 25 cards. He told me his hand was hurting a little over half way through. Life with Fingerprints: Homemade Valentine's Day Card Life with Fingerprints: Homemade Valentine's Day Card Life with Fingerprints: Homemade Valentine's Day Card, You make my heart glow Hallie already determined her valentine needed to match her gumball machine (here), naturally. She has a new obsession with writing her name in cursive and she signed every card this way. She folded every card and stapled the card to a bag of gumballs. I love when they're fully capable to do their own projects with minimal supervision! Life with Fingerprints: Homemade Valentine's Day Card Life with Fingerprints: Homemade Valentine's Day Card; Gumballs Life with Fingerprints: Homemade Valentine's Day Card; Gumballs Life with Fingerprints: Homemade Valentine's Day Card; Gumballs I have to admit- the gumball machine is a favorite. It's just fun.

Here are links to the cards above.

Download Glowstick Valentine

Download Gumball Valentine

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I used your Airhead ones that you posted a few weeks ago as freebies for my son's preschool class ;) thank you a ton!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...