Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas crafts...part 2...

Life with Fingerprints: Cheap and easy Christmas craft using paper straws and an Ikea frame
Ikea has the cutest red frames right now for 6.99. They are the perfect accessory for a holiday decoration/print.

Life with Fingerprints: Cheap and easy Christmas craft using paper straws and an Ikea frame
Grab some cute wrapping paper and some fun and festive paper straws - this project takes no time!

Remove the glass from the frame and wrap the frame backing in wrapping paper. To create the tree, cut each straw 1/4" smaller than the previous straw. You can put the straws at a diagonal, cluster them in threes like I did or put all the straws horizontal and stack them.
Life with Fingerprints: Cheap and easy Christmas craft using paper straws and an Ikea frame
Life with Fingerprints: Cheap and easy Christmas craft using paper straws and an Ikea frame
Life with Fingerprints: Cheap and easy Christmas craft using paper straws and an Ikea frame
*I found these straws in the party section at Target as well as the holiday section at Target.

Check out the other posts from Christmas Craft week
Christmas Crafts Part 1
Christmas Crafts Part 2
Christmas Crafts Part 3
Christmas Crafts Part 4
Christmas Crafts Part 5

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea!! Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually view your posts on my phone, but lately the pictures never show up. This only happens on your blog and none of the others that I look at. Obviously I will get on my iPad or desktop to see your posts (cuz I love your creativity and projects) but I thought I'd let you know in case it was an issue that could be resolved. This is not meant to be critical at all I just wanted to let you know in case it mattered! Have a fantastic day! Love your Christmas crafts! I am the same way in December. So much I want to do, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I've been doing some research and I can't seem to recreate the problem on any of my (or my husband's) mobile devices/phones. That's such a weird problem. I looked up the problem online and the only solution that might work would be to clear your cache on your phone. I love technology but when it's not working right I want to scream. Thanks so much for letting me know.

      Delete
  3. Your creativity is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm going to attempt this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic your blog writing.I love it.This book contains magnificent making thoughts utilizing what one may typically discard. The book is not just packed with creating thoughts and helpful tips. It is additionally, an extremely enthralling read. It place me in the occasion soul, and its simply August. Anyhow now I know now is the right time to get occupied with each one of those Christmas ventures. Much thanks to You Mahe Zehra Husain, for the early Christmas gift. Happy Holidays!
    ************************************************************************************
    Gift Basket Ideas for Babies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...