Monday, April 27, 2015

Photo Booth...

I just downloaded the photos that were taken at our neighborhood party, Rock the Block. I had high expectations of getting a family shot but kids were running every which way and I never seemed to have all of them near me at one time. I had Bennett at my side, yet when he saw the crazy costumes he opted to stay out of the picture!

Hallie didn't make it in our photo but she managed a few pictures with friends. I'm not sure Hunter even realized the photo booth existed!

To be honest I enjoyed being able to walk into a photo booth and not have to take the pictures because I'm usually on the other side of that camera!
 photo 20150410-Rock The Block-128.jpg
 photo 20150410-Rock The Block-138.jpg
 photo 20150410-Rock The Block-43.jpg
 photo 20150410-Rock The Block-31.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...