Sunday, December 20, 2015

12 years...

We were young and in love and now we're older and even more in love but with much more understanding and compassion than when we started out - not to mention 4.5 kids added to the mix. I look at this picture and I see growth, development and change. We are not those people anymore - and that's a good thing. Time has given us the opportunity to become more aligned with each other; which has strengthened our relationship and pushed us to be more selfless. I chose well!

 photo 20030918-DSC_0100-2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I see what you did there ;) Congratulations! So excited to see another weekly photo project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to believe another weekly photo project is just around the corner. It feels like I just wrapped up one of those projects! The tricky part is figuring what I'm not going to get tired of doing week after week.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...