Thursday, February 4, 2016

Valentine's Printable Banner...

Here's a Valentine's craft I shared over at HowDoesShe.com.

After the Christmas decor comes down and I've finished sweeping the red and green glitter - I like to get my house back in order. It always feels like Valentine's sneaks up on me and it seems I'm never quite ready to deck the house out again in holiday decor. Don't get me wrong - I love to decorate for the holidays, but some holidays I'm go for simple and Valentine's is one of them.

This year I made a Valentine's rag banner and had the kids make their own decoration with a printable banner I designed for them.
Valentine's Printable Banner for Kids
Valentine's Printable Banner for Kids
Valentine's Printable Banner for Kids
Valentine's Printable Banner for Kids
Valentine's Printable Banner for Kids
For full instructions and the free printable download, go to howdoesshe.com.

2 comments:

  1. If by st pats your outside is still a work in progress please skip the decorating. You are about to have a baby. Give yourself a break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The front yard will be a work in progress long after the baby comes, we can't even plant grass until April. Funny enough - we don't have a single decoration for St. Patrick's day. In fact, besides the bowl of Lucky Charms and green milk our kids wouldn't know it from any other day. There are no leprechaun traps in this house!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...