Wednesday, June 1, 2016

13 weeks...

We spent the holiday weekend with lots of family and this little guy was passed from aunt, to uncle, to cousin and back again. It was a rude awakening yesterday when he wasn't held the majority of the time he was awake!

He's three months old and just as lovely as ever. I find myself saying, "I love you so much I want to eat your cheeks." I heard Hallie this morning repeating the same phrase - he's lucky his cheeks are still in tact!

He loves bathtime.

We're keeping his eczema at bay with a magical steroid oil. I just wish it worked as well on Bennett and Cannon.

He sleeps for 8-9 hours at night, eats and goes back to sleep fairly consistently.

We took him on his first road trip - only three hours each way - and as expected he cried a decent amount. And crying is always harder to deal with in the small space of a car.

He's relatively happy - but once he gets worked up - it takes a while to calm him down.

He sleeps swaddled and by the time I get him in the morning he's escaped his tight cocoon.

He's still in 0-3 clothing but he's on the brink of transitioning to the next size. He's not so little anymore!

 Weekly Baby Photo Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...