Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sizzling weekend...

We've had a relatively mild spring - not too warm - and it's been lovely. We've been able to get a lot done outside before it got too hot.

That's about to change because summer is coming with vengeance. This weekend it's supposed to hit 115. That's pretty toasty even for seasoned Arizonians. With heat like that the kids are dying to be in the pool and I'm singing praises that we finished the yard. No yard work for us this weekend. Thank heavens.

As a sidenote: Our yard has been the talk of the neighborhood for almost 6 months. And now that its done we've received many accolades for sticking with the never ending project. As Hallie's bus drove by one of the last times for the school year, the driver yelled out the window, "Love the yard." Our observant UPS man also commented on how nice it came together. He also remembered that we removed the step up to our house - the step he didn't notice one time and tripped sending our packages flying - he's glad we did away with it. And some stranger who clearly has seen us out there working honked repeatedly as he drove by giving us thumbs up. So glad that project is behind us.
 photo 20160601-DSC_0606.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Great effort!!! The author has done a great job in tracing the valuable information. I found it comprehensively informative! Apollo Ball Valve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yard looks great, you should do a before & after for comparison 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara, it turned out SO GOOD!! I cannot how different it looks! Amazing work Pothiers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honk! Honk! Love the yard as well! With our yard , we clearly need some trimming to do, I am ashamed to park my car in the driveway, it's a sore in the eye, really. I wish I can attach a photo here and show it. I have yet to finish in looking for some help in writing research summary then I can start with our lawn even if it will take me the whole month to clean it up, I'll have to do it someway or another.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...