Friday, June 17, 2016

Throwback Thursday...

I love to scroll through old photos and I often look through my pictures to see where we were a year or two or many years from this date. Five years ago today we were at a family reunion for the Pothiers at a beautiful camp in Utah called Aspen Grove. We were a family of five with Bennett being the most recent addition just weeks before the reunion. Hunter was in his terrible twos and Hallie was just learning the art of sass.

I'm sure if I went back and read my journals, I would read that the week long vacation with little kids was hard and I'm sure I was up most nights with the baby. But when I look at the pictures, they bring back the happy moments. Playing family games out on the grass. Hiking Stewart Falls. Tackling the ropes course. Blessing Bennett. It was a good week. Hard to believe it was five years from today.

 photo DSC_7241.jpg
 photo DSC_7223.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...