Sunday, June 5, 2016

Youth Conference...

Steve and I (and Briggs) were able to escape some of the heat this weekend when we attended Youth Conference for our church up in the mountains. We had the. Best. Time. I'm still having a hard time processing and expressing all that I felt and learned and experienced. It was that good. I've got hundreds of pictures showing what we did, but they still fall short in depicting how I felt. Steve and I have found ourselves talking about the weekend over and over again.

And just when I think we've exhausted all conversation regarding Youth Conference, we find another nugget to discuss and reminisce on. Even today at church, our youth conference was the topic of discussion and all the kids shared their feelings and what they learned.

Here's just a little teaser of many photos to come. As you can see, although we escaped the heat - we were still toasty in layers of heavy clothing!
 Moroni's Quest, Book of Mormon Quest, Youth Conference
 Moroni's Quest, Book of Mormon Quest, Youth Conference
Did I mention we had a good time?! Part of it was the experience - but part of it was only having to worry about one child. It was energizing!
 Moroni's Quest, Book of Mormon Quest, Youth Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...